India Local Main Process of Vegetable OIL EXTRACTION PLANT Introduction
(1) Oil Extraction Plant Function: Leaching system is an oil extraction through soaking or spraying pre-pressed cake by a certain organic solvent. The principle of this part is the different solubility of solvent.
(2) Oil Extraction Plant Use range: Solvent extraction fits for pre-press extraction of high-oil-content materials and direct once time extraction of low-oil-content materials.
(3) Oil Extraction Plant Main parts: The Vegetable Oil Extraction Plant series includes rotary extractor, toaster, 1st evaporator, 2nd evaporator, stripping tower, condenser, etc.
Main Process of Vegetable Oil Extraction Plant
(1) The material (for pretreatment) is sent to Oil Extraction Plant rotary extraction by the scraper conveyor. The material will extracted by the solvent or mix oil. After this step, we will get meal and mix oil.
(2) Meal is sent to Oil Extraction Plant toaster. Through the toaster, the solvent in the meal will separate from the meal. The solvent goes to condenser and is recycled to rotary extraction.
(3) After the mix oil from the Oil Extraction Plant rotary extraction enters into 1st evaporator and 2nd evaporator in the Vegetable Oil Extraction Plant, most of the solvent in the mix oil is separated.
(4) The mix oil from Oil Extraction Plant 2nd evaporator goes to stripping tower and almost all the solvent is separated. From the stripping tower, we can get crude oil and solvent. The solvent is sent to condenser and is recycled to rotary extraction.
Oil Extraction Plant Features:
Advantages of Vegetable Oil Extraction Plant
(1) High oil yield , obvious economic benefit Oil Extraction Plant .
(2) Oil Extraction Plant Residual oil rate in the dry meal .
(3) Improving the quality of the meal .
(4) Low processing cost , high labor productivity Oil Extraction Plant.