After oil pre-press machine , crude vegetable oil will be delivered to refining line , and the pressed cake will be sent to OIL EXTRACTION MACHINE, using solvent to extract oil from oil cake , this process is called oil extraction.After oil extracted, mixed oil will pass through multi-effective evaporators to transform solvent into gas in order to get crude vegetable oil. And wet meal will be dried inside desolventizer,where the solvent will be removed too. Both solvent will be recovered after cooled down through condensers.Solvent is recyclying in vegetable oil extraction process.
Oil extraction machine needs installation debugging when it is just put into production. During this period, it may need disassembling. So we should be very careful. If we don’t pay attention to these details in oil extraction machine dismantling, it may be harmful to the oil extraction machine.
The following are the points which we should pay attention to in oil extraction machine dismantling:
1. We need the most suitable tools for oil extraction machine dismantling. Don’t hit or knock heavily to prevent the parts to be broken or be out of shape.
2. Clear the surface soil or greasy dirt before disassembling. Keep clean during oil extraction machine dismantling.
3. After disassembling, classify and store the parts according to material nature and parts precision measure.
4. Disassemble the oil extraction machine according to needs. Try to disassemble the oil extraction machine as less as possible, and don’t disassemble the equipment if there has no needs.
5. Prepare enough for assembling of the oil extraction machine when disassembling it. Notice to check the signs when we disassemble the equipment so as to improve its efficiency and accuracy.
6. Disassemble the oil extraction machine by sequence. Usually we dismantle the machine from accessories to master parts, from outer to inner, from the whole machine to assemble and finally to each part of oil extraction machine.