Happy2BeMe.com
No Sugar, No Flour Recipes and more
free recipes that contain no sugar and no flour, natural recipes, abstinent recipes

raw food no sugar no flour raw food no sugar no flour
Vegan Options  

Forums -> No Sugar No Flour Diet Plan -> Vegan Options
Email link to Topic   Start new Topic
Vita-Mix Super 5200
no flour no sugar recipes
Michelle writes,  November 15, 2015

Over the past couple of years I have been moving more and more towards eating a whole-food, plant-based vegan diet.  I have had success with this diet in lowering my cholesterol and tryglycerides, but my compulsive cravings for sweets has not only continued but also increased.  I am a woman in my mid-50s in good health, but the cravings for sweets is out of control and I've gained about 20 lbs. over the past 6 years -- which have been very difficult to lose.  I was depressed and felt so hopeless, and after doing a questionnaire I found online I now think I'm truly a food addict.  I would like to cut the sugar and flour from my diet (some plans even want you to cut out wheat and all sweeteners), but most of the food plans I see don't work for a vegan.  Is there a place I can go for food addiction support utilizing a vegan diet?  Any help you can offer is much appreciated!

Home |  Recipes |  Forums |  Vitamins |  My Blog |  Shopping |  Terms of Use and Legal Disclaimers |  Contact Me | Make a Donation
Formal Dresses uk cheap Evening Dresses Robe de bal courte Abendkleider Evening Dresses online Formal Dresses sale ctkac sulasa ggpshamli <>