Happy2BeMe.com
No Sugar, No Flour Recipes and more
free recipes that contain no sugar and no flour, natural recipes, abstinent recipes

raw food no sugar no flour raw food no sugar no flour
Paddy Cleaner has a Very Strong Structure  

Forums -> No Sugar No Flour Diet Plan -> Paddy Cleaner has a Very Strong Structure
Email link to Topic   Start new Topic
Vita-Mix Super 5200
no flour no sugar recipes
Combined rice mill writes,  September 23, 2015

Today I will introduce our newest type paddy cleaner to you. Paddy cleaner are used for seiving paddy and other grains to make them free of dust, stones and straws. Manufactured with single Blower or Double Blower with double deck chalna, magnetic type size 18" to 60" having capacity to clean 500kg To 6000 kg of paddy per hour.

Win Tone Machinery PADDY CLEANER is designed by making use of excellent quality material and best techniques in synchronization with the industrial standards. Our paddy cleaner is checked on various parameters for supplying a defect free range. Our purpose is to let you buy it at ease. No matter what you need, we can design our machine according to you requirement.

Except paddy cleaner, Win Tone Machinery also manufactured in special version for parboiling units with one blower and one aspiration box of a 48 inches with three and a half deck chalna which cleans the paddy upto 99.9%. This model has been improved and modified and has become eco - friendly. And there parts is a necessary for paddy cleaner, because we all know that “many hands make light work”

Email:wintone16@wintonemachinery.com

http://www.rice-mill.org/PRODUCTS/Rice-Cleaning-Machine/CSQZ-Paddy-Cleaner.html

Home |  Recipes |  Forums |  Vitamins |  My Blog |  Shopping |  Terms of Use and Legal Disclaimers |  Contact Me | Make a Donation
Formal Dresses uk cheap Evening Dresses Robe de bal courte Abendkleider Evening Dresses online Formal Dresses sale ctkac sulasa ggpshamli <>