Happy2BeMe.com
No Sugar, No Flour Recipes and more
free recipes that contain no sugar and no flour, natural recipes, abstinent recipes

raw food no sugar no flour raw food no sugar no flour
How to make soybean oil with Soybean Oil Extractio  

Forums -> No Sugar No Flour Diet Plan -> How to make soybean oil with Soybean Oil Extractio
Email link to Topic   Start new Topic
Vita-Mix Super 5200
no flour no sugar recipes
queenazhang writes,  January 23, 2015

The production of commercial soybean oil is complicated. The mechanical production of soybean oil with hydraulic presses is not much used because it’s expensive and gives lower yields. Soybean oil is normally produced by Soybean Oil Extraction Machine. What’s the soybean oil extraction machine process? How to make soybean oil with soybean oil extraction machine?

1) Soybean (for pretreatment) is sent to rotary extraction machineby the scraper conveyor. The material will extracted by the solvent or mix oil. After this step, we will get meal and mix oil.

2) Meal is send to toaster. Through the toaster, the solvent in the meal will separate from the meal. The solvent goes to condenser and is recycled to rotary extraction.

3) After the mix oil from the rotary extraction enters into 1st evaporator and 2nd evaporator, most of the solvent in the mix oil is separated.

4) The mix oil from 2nd evaporator goes to stripping tower and almost all the solvent is separated. From the stripping tower, we can get crude oil and solvent. The solvent is sent to condenser and is recycled to rotary extraction.

The above is the soybean Oil Extraction Machine working process. Any problem that you don’t understand, please feel free to contact me.

http://www.oil-processing.com/PRODUCTS/Oil-Extraction-Machine/Soyabean-Oil-Extraction-Machine.html

Email: wintone15@wintonemachinery.com

Home |  Recipes |  Forums |  Vitamins |  My Blog |  Shopping |  Terms of Use and Legal Disclaimers |  Contact Me | Make a Donation
Formal Dresses uk cheap Evening Dresses Robe de bal courte Abendkleider Evening Dresses online Formal Dresses sale ctkac sulasa ggpshamli <>