Happy2BeMe.com
No Sugar, No Flour Recipes and more
free recipes that contain no sugar and no flour, natural recipes, abstinent recipes

raw food no sugar no flour raw food no sugar no flour
dress the salad up  

Forums -> No Sugar No Flour Diet Plan -> dress the salad up
Email link to Topic   Start new Topic
Vita-Mix Super 5200
no flour no sugar recipes
sueb writes,  May 24, 2013

Hi all, I'm new to the forum but not new to elimination of sugar/flour. I've experienced the yo-yo of on and off sugar/flour but have accepted that it causes addictive response in my system which affects my emotional well being, not just my waistline. It's just the same as smoking addiction to nicotine where the ability to say no vanishes instantaneously when those chemicals are ingested. So, for me it's all about feeling well emotionally and accepting that there is no reason to fear deprivation because the only thing I am relly deprived of when I eat sugar/flour is peace of mind and for me that's what matters most I am happy when I dress my salad up with seeds, nuts, a good sugar free home made vinegrette and plenty of it.

Tonight I had roasted hazelnuts, raspberry vinegrette, avocado, pumpkin seeds, sprouts and greens and it was fabulous!  Try it. Those nuts fulfill me like bread 'cause they are chewey and yummy.

I do avoid fruit and beans too. They are triggers for me.  Hope this helps someone.

Home |  Recipes |  Forums |  Vitamins |  My Blog |  Shopping |  Terms of Use and Legal Disclaimers |  Contact Me | Make a Donation
Formal Dresses uk cheap Evening Dresses Robe de bal courte Abendkleider Evening Dresses online Formal Dresses sale ctkac sulasa ggpshamli <>