Happy2BeMe.com
No Sugar, No Flour Recipes and more
free recipes that contain no sugar and no flour, natural recipes, abstinent recipes

raw food no sugar no flour raw food no sugar no flour
Making Peanut Butter... epic fail  

Forums -> No Sugar No Flour Diet Plan -> Making Peanut Butter... epic fail
Email link to Topic   Start new Topic
Vita-Mix Super 5200
no flour no sugar recipes
Shelia writes,  February 19, 2013

Hi all... I attempted my first peanut butter today, and I am not impressed at all Frown. I think I overcooked the peanuts, and for some reason the spread is just way too thick....  I added oil and just a little raw honey, but it's still just thick and clumpy.  The processor whirred over 10 minutes, still thick and clumpy. Any suggestion on what I may have done wrong? Thanks!

Sandee writes,  February 23, 2013

Sorry that you didn't get your question answered Shelia....I've never made peanut butter....but I have ground my own at the store and they just put the roasted nuts through a grinder and out comes the nut butter.  I've also seen it done in the Vita mix.  Did you find your answer?

Shelia writes,  February 25, 2013

No Sandee, I never actually got an answer. I prefer to use raw peanuts and roast them myself. Reading the lables on Planters and other brands, there's sugar, MSG, and just wayyyyy too much sodium. If I start from raw, I assume I can control what's in it (I often think they do stuff to our food and they don't always label it.  Call me conspiratist, lol) I think what I did wrong was I cooked them too long.  I'll get another bag today and try again. I'll let ya know how it worked out :D

Sandee writes,  March 05, 2013

I use the "Once Again" brand....and they have raw almond, sunflower, peanut....lot's of good stuff : )  I'm out right now...but it sure sounds good.

Home |  Recipes |  Forums |  Vitamins |  My Blog |  Shopping |  Terms of Use and Legal Disclaimers |  Contact Me | Make a Donation
Formal Dresses uk cheap Evening Dresses Robe de bal courte Abendkleider Evening Dresses online Formal Dresses sale ctkac sulasa ggpshamli <>