Happy2BeMe.com
No Sugar, No Flour Recipes and more
free recipes that contain no sugar and no flour, natural recipes, abstinent recipes

raw food no sugar no flour raw food no sugar no flour
Tempeh  

Forums -> No Sugar No Flour Diet Plan -> Tempeh
Email link to Topic   Start new Topic
Vita-Mix Super 5200
no flour no sugar recipes
Vav writes,  December 05, 2012

How do you/can you use Tempeh as a protein? I thought 4oz would work, that's a serving and has 30 grams protein. I don't eat tofu, it's not healthy for people (my research) and I need good protein sources, I'm breastfeeding. Fermented soy products ARE good... unfermented are not (soy milk, tofu etc)...

Also, homemade or store-bought Seitan (gluten) how does that fit in? I'm vegetarian

Thanks!

Sandee writes,  December 10, 2012

I would use 2 oz for a meal Vav.  What does your doctor say for the amount of protein per day?  I also like a raw protein powder called, "Sun Warrior".  I would use the Seitan as a grain.

Sandee writes,  December 10, 2012

Another great sourse of vegan protein I have found are hemp seeds.  3 T have 10 grams of protein, they are easy to digest and have great fatty acids....hemp protein powder is also available.

mi75 writes,  December 20, 2012

i also use a Rice Protein powder (made from sprouted raw rice) and i use Unjury unflavored protein powder to  add to soups, drinks, etc. My DD needs non-meat/egg/nut sources of protein so i've done a lot of research!

Vav writes,  June 29, 2013

Thank you for the ideas! I wound up moving cross country shortly after that post so never got back to this forum until now lol
Thank you, thank you. great ideas for my daughter too, since i will want to do veggie proteins and stuff for her when she's ready for more solid foods, it's hard to find really good quality proteins that aren't full of hormones/etc... like grass fed dairy/meat etc 

Home |  Recipes |  Forums |  Vitamins |  My Blog |  Shopping |  Terms of Use and Legal Disclaimers |  Contact Me | Make a Donation
Formal Dresses uk cheap Evening Dresses Robe de bal courte Abendkleider Evening Dresses online Formal Dresses sale ctkac sulasa ggpshamli <>