Happy2BeMe.com
No Sugar, No Flour Recipes and more
free recipes that contain no sugar and no flour, natural recipes, abstinent recipes

raw food no sugar no flour raw food no sugar no flour
Dr. Gott  

Forums -> No Sugar No Flour Diet Plan -> Dr. Gott
Email link to Topic   Start new Topic
Vita-Mix Super 5200
no flour no sugar recipes
Chris writes,  June 17, 2012

On facebook Dr. Gott's family had stated that Dr. Gott died on June 13.  I went online to the ask Dr. Gott and it stated there too that he had died unexpectantly.  Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.  I just thank God for him as he is saving my life one day at a time. 

Sandee writes,  June 17, 2012

Thanks for letting us know Chris, I didn't see what the cause was yet...so if and when anyone knows, please share it here.

mi75 writes,  June 26, 2012

yes, he passed on June 13. The obit that I received in my e-mail said that he died after a six year battle with Parkinsons disease. A coleague of his, an ER doc that he has had edit his column for years, will continue to do so, and his staff is going to give it a go at keeping his column going. it's such a huge loss for many of us...but at least we were blessed by 3 wonderful books that he had the chance to write before going Home!!!!! (p.s. HIIIIIIII Chris and Sandee!!)

Home |  Recipes |  Forums |  Vitamins |  My Blog |  Shopping |  Terms of Use and Legal Disclaimers |  Contact Me | Make a Donation
Formal Dresses uk cheap Evening Dresses Robe de bal courte Abendkleider Evening Dresses online Formal Dresses sale ctkac sulasa ggpshamli <>