Happy2BeMe.com
No Sugar, No Flour Recipes and more
free recipes that contain no sugar and no flour, natural recipes, abstinent recipes

raw food no sugar no flour raw food no sugar no flour
Question regarding HOW  

Forums -> No Sugar No Flour Diet Plan -> Question regarding HOW
Email link to Topic   Start new Topic
Vita-Mix Super 5200
no flour no sugar recipes
HeatherAB77 writes,  April 23, 2012

Ok so I have found this to be very interesting. For those of you who follow the cea-how plan did you know there are like three different versions of it out there? My next question is which one is the right one? One says you can have two Tbs dressing or mayo a day with of course your 1 tsp of oil or butter at all three meals. One of the how plans have what is called a metabolic  which is a fourth meal. Also on one two you can have whole grains such as cold cereal like cheerios etc. Also 2 cups of yogurt equal 1 serving of protein, HELP!!!!!!!

heather

Sandee writes,  April 24, 2012

I've never heard of the metabolic version or the one where you get all of that fat....until you reach maintenence....and Cheerios have flour....I would stick to the original version, you will get more food...and the right food when you get to maintence.

Heather writes,  April 25, 2012

Ok I will. Thanks for all your help.

Kit writes,  April 28, 2012

I work the CEA-HOW program and can tell you there is only one version of it out there. It is printed in our Forever Abstinent booklet which can be obtained from a CEA-HOW sponsor. Some people do have special requirements so their plan may modified by a doctor or nutritionist. I have also worked the OA-HOW program and, yes, I have seen different vesions of that program. The reason for that is the OA-HOW food plan does not originate from the main OA organization as the CEA-HOW plan does. Hope this clears things up a little for you.

Home |  Recipes |  Forums |  Vitamins |  My Blog |  Shopping |  Terms of Use and Legal Disclaimers |  Contact Me | Make a Donation
Formal Dresses uk cheap Evening Dresses Robe de bal courte Abendkleider Evening Dresses online Formal Dresses sale ctkac sulasa ggpshamli <>