Happy2BeMe.com
No Sugar, No Flour Recipes and more
free recipes that contain no sugar and no flour, natural recipes, abstinent recipes

raw food no sugar no flour raw food no sugar no flour
Pregnancy in HOW  

Forums -> No Sugar No Flour Diet Plan -> Pregnancy in HOW
Email link to Topic   Start new Topic
Vita-Mix Super 5200
no flour no sugar recipes
Vanessa writes,  February 20, 2012

I'm going to talk to my doctor as soon as I can about this, but in the meantime - has anyone on these lovely forums had experience staying abstinent while pregnant? I'm 6 weeks so I'm not too worried. However, I'm still in the "weight loss' mode of eating and I keep reading that I shouldn't be trying to lose weight while I'm pregnant. Should I do the "maintenance" food plan until I have the baby, so I have the ability to add more foods in "legal" amounts?
OPinions? Thoughts? Experiences?

Thank yOU :)

Vanessa writes,  February 20, 2012

(I'm 52 days in HOW< following the post-30 day food plan with ONE serving of grain per day to continue aiding my weight LOSS). I have a sponsor/etc, she's helping me work on this, but she wants me to see the Dr. too.

All I want to eat at dinnertime is FRUIT and I CAN'T eat salad, I just hate it right now. I used to eat HUGE salads. :( So everything's sort of backwards.

Sandee writes,  February 21, 2012

Hi Vanessa,  Take the food plan to your doctor and ask her/him to guide you.

Vanessa writes,  March 07, 2012

In case this helps anyone else...

Because I couldn't consume the quantities I could before I got pregnant fue to my weird hormonal appetite, my sponsor immediately worked out adding a bit of fat and fruit to my diet (since fruit was one of the only foods that I can stomach most of the time).We decided to split my meals into 4 to make sure I'm eating enough, since I'm not eating as much lately and I get panicked and hungry when I don't eat enough, and eat 3 meals. That helped a lot.

Then, my doctor told me NOT to try to lose weight at this point, the baby doesn't need me to gain a lot of weight right now in my first trimester but they did NOT want me on any kind of restrictive phase of the diet, so I should proceed to the maintenance phase of the food plan, and they would monitor my weight loss/gain as I add more fats/fruits/grains etc into my food plan going forward.

They said they would keep track of my weight and let me know if I should increase or reduce the amount of food based on what happens and how the baby's doing.

I was also told to take certain supplements (DHA, from a non-fish source) in addition to my prenatal vitamins...

So that's what I'm doing, though I haven't bought the DHA yet and I am seeing what happens, because I don't want to go crazy eating too much "maintenance food" and gaining a bunch of weight - I just want to make sure I'm not losing rapidly like I started out. Weird problem to have for a food addict, hah!

Anyway, if you read this and you're pregnant - or seeking medical abstinence of some kind, talk to your doctor about your situation. I found it very reassuring to finally hear from a professional.

Home |  Recipes |  Forums |  Vitamins |  My Blog |  Shopping |  Terms of Use and Legal Disclaimers |  Contact Me | Make a Donation
Formal Dresses uk cheap Evening Dresses Robe de bal courte Abendkleider Evening Dresses online Formal Dresses sale ctkac sulasa ggpshamli <>