Happy2BeMe.com
No Sugar, No Flour Recipes and more
free recipes that contain no sugar and no flour, natural recipes, abstinent recipes

raw food no sugar no flour raw food no sugar no flour
Maintenance  

Forums -> No Sugar No Flour Diet Plan -> Maintenance
Email link to Topic   Start new Topic
Vita-Mix Super 5200
no flour no sugar recipes
Anon writes,  February 10, 2012

Hi Sandee,

Just interested in your opinion on cacao and sugar free chocolate on maintenance.  Do you classify cacao powder (raw of course sugar free) as a fat only if you are using a large quantity or for any quantity? Also sugar free chocolate i was thinking it has 2.9g fat per serve so it could also come under as a fat? Obviously I would cease using either of these if they set up any sor of obsession or craving, look forward to your feedback and thanks for having this amazing forum for us all choosing to live abstinently via cea-how.

Sandee writes,  February 10, 2012

You're welcome...I like it too : )  I use both cacao powder, (raw) and cacao nibs....for the powder, I measure it out like syrup/spice......most of the fat has been removed...on the nibs, they are in full form....2 Tbs is 1 fat.

Anon writes,  February 10, 2012

Thanks for your service here Sandee you are a real inspiration :-)

Home |  Recipes |  Forums |  Vitamins |  My Blog |  Shopping |  Terms of Use and Legal Disclaimers |  Contact Me | Make a Donation
Formal Dresses uk cheap Evening Dresses Robe de bal courte Abendkleider Evening Dresses online Formal Dresses sale ctkac sulasa ggpshamli <>