Happy2BeMe.com
No Sugar, No Flour Recipes and more
free recipes that contain no sugar and no flour, natural recipes, abstinent recipes

raw food no sugar no flour raw food no sugar no flour
Is this wrong???  

Forums -> No Sugar No Flour Diet Plan -> Is this wrong???
Email link to Topic   Start new Topic
Vita-Mix Super 5200
no flour no sugar recipes
HeatherAB77 writes,  February 09, 2012

Hi Everyone,

I am posting my food for tomorrow if anyone who knows cea-how or sponsors cea-how would you please tell me if this is ok... someone told me it was wrong but want to make sure. It's my plan for tomorrow....

Breakfast:

3Tbs Oatbran

1/2C ricotta cheese

2oz dried cherries

1C coffee

Lunch:

1 cup jicama, onion, and green chilies

3oz chicken

1/2oz cheese

1cup green beans

1/4cup salsa

Dinner:

1 1/2C Spaghetti Squash

3/4C spaghetti sauce

3/4C onion, peppers and mushrooms

4oz ground beef

2Tbs dressing

Sandee writes,  February 10, 2012

It looks fine to me...you could add...and I would....1 tsp of oil at each meal.

Vanessa writes,  February 19, 2012

I noticed only one thing that looks a teeny bit off - but in general it looks fine!

Technically, the spaghetti sauce should he 1/2 a cup for a condiment, but I don't think that's a big deal - and make sure it has sugar listed 5th or lower on the ingredients!!! Most of them have a lot of sugar.

I want to encourage you to get a postage scale and WEIGH your veggies if you possibly can! Even if you weigh one serving at lunch and one at dinner.  I feel like 3/4 or 1 cup is SOOoOOooo small, (unless this is working for you and you feel good with these amounts!) However, I know my sponsor measures. My husband and I weigh everything almost everything; do what works for you. Just know if you feel famished - you get a bit more food if you get scale and weigh your veggies.

For me, 1 cup of veggies doesn't hold me over until the next meal. But my sponsor does just fine on it! It might be because I'm 32 and she's like, 62 though :)

The 1 tsp of oil is technically optional, but if you're cooking it's sort of hard to cook without a little oil, so I'd also suggest adding it in.

The oil will help you keep your "staying power" according to the HOW literatue - it helps hold us over from meal to meal. Do you have the booklet "Forever Abstinent?"
Blessings!

HeatherAB77 writes,  March 18, 2012

Hi Vanessa,

Would u mind exchanging email address? I would love to talk to you a little more if possible.

Heather

Home |  Recipes |  Forums |  Vitamins |  My Blog |  Shopping |  Terms of Use and Legal Disclaimers |  Contact Me | Make a Donation
Formal Dresses uk cheap Evening Dresses Robe de bal courte Abendkleider Evening Dresses online Formal Dresses sale ctkac sulasa ggpshamli <>