Happy2BeMe.com
No Sugar, No Flour Recipes and more
free recipes that contain no sugar and no flour, natural recipes, abstinent recipes

raw food no sugar no flour raw food no sugar no flour
Weightloss  

Forums -> No Sugar No Flour Diet Plan -> Weightloss
Email link to Topic   Start new Topic
Vita-Mix Super 5200
no flour no sugar recipes
HeatherAB77 writes,  February 06, 2012

Hi Everyone,

I have completed my first 30 days and have lost 28 pounds!!!! I am so excited. I want to thank those of you who have helped answer my

questions and helped me. I am still looking for a sponsor and I have questions. I was wondering if anyone sponsors via email and sponsors (CEA-HOW)???? I have a special needs son and so it is extremely hard doing it over the phone because I am constantly interrupted. So if anyone is willing to help please let me know and we can exchange email addresses etc.

Blessings,

Heather

Sandee writes,  February 08, 2012

Wow Heather, that's awesome!  Go to ceahow.org, on the bottom left there is a button for contact WSO also to ask for a sponsor.

Vanessa writes,  February 29, 2012

You can also go on the phone bridge and put that out there specifically. What about making your sponsor-call early enough that your son is asleep (or late enough?) just ideas.

Home |  Recipes |  Forums |  Vitamins |  My Blog |  Shopping |  Terms of Use and Legal Disclaimers |  Contact Me | Make a Donation
Formal Dresses uk cheap Evening Dresses Robe de bal courte Abendkleider Evening Dresses online Formal Dresses sale ctkac sulasa ggpshamli <>