Happy2BeMe.com
No Sugar, No Flour Recipes and more
free recipes that contain no sugar and no flour, natural recipes, abstinent recipes

raw food no sugar no flour raw food no sugar no flour
Pesto  

Forums -> No Sugar No Flour Diet Plan -> Pesto
Email link to Topic   Start new Topic
Vita-Mix Super 5200
no flour no sugar recipes
HeatherAB77 writes,  January 31, 2012

Hi I was wondering if on CEA HOW we can have pesto sauce store baught or home made?

Thanks,

Heather

Sandee writes,  February 02, 2012

I have used it as a fat...measured as dressing.

Kathleen writes,  March 07, 2012

What do you use your pesto sauce on?  I used it on spaghetti squash and it was nasty!

Vanessa writes,  March 07, 2012

I would use it on brown rice pasta... yum....

HeatherAb77 writes,  March 24, 2012

What store brand of pesto sauce do you use? Is it just two Tbs of pesto sauce as a fat? Can it be used as something other than fat. Like on Kalyns kitchen she makes pesto chicken. Would that count as my fat?

Heather

Sandee writes,  March 25, 2012

When I had it, I made it myself....and used it as my fat....2 T = 1 Fat.

HeatherAb77 writes,  March 26, 2012

Can you please tell me how to make pesto?

mi75 writes,  March 27, 2012

it's easier than you think!!!! i make mine with about two cups of fresh basil leaves, and maybe 1/2 cup of fresh spinach leaves,this more for the nutrition than flavor)..

directions:

in a blender combine a few garlic cloves, basil/spinach leaves, 2 TBSB pine nuts (i only use 1 tbsp), about 1-2 TBSP of parmesan cheese,  and stream in EVOO until the consitancy that you want

Pesto can be super fatty if you don't watch your amounts, so adjust as needed for your program. i lean towards MORE green, less pine nuts, and just enough EVOO, then i add a little water too to help thin it...

Home |  Recipes |  Forums |  Vitamins |  My Blog |  Shopping |  Terms of Use and Legal Disclaimers |  Contact Me | Make a Donation
Formal Dresses uk cheap Evening Dresses Robe de bal courte Abendkleider Evening Dresses online Formal Dresses sale ctkac sulasa ggpshamli <>