Happy2BeMe.com
No Sugar, No Flour Recipes and more
free recipes that contain no sugar and no flour, natural recipes, abstinent recipes

raw food no sugar no flour raw food no sugar no flour
I Need Help  

Forums -> No Sugar No Flour Diet Plan -> I Need Help
Email link to Topic   Start new Topic
Vita-Mix Super 5200
no flour no sugar recipes
HeatherAB77 writes,  January 30, 2012

Hi everyone,

I am trying to follow the CEA-HOW plan and I am getting hungry between meals. What should I do? For example today

here is what I ate:

Breakfast:

3Tbs oatbran

1tsp butter

2Tbs sugar free syrup

1 apple

4oz pork

Lunch:

4oz Tuna

1cup Onion, sun dried tomato, celery, and pickle

1 cup cauliflower and carrots

1tsp sesame seed oil

Dinner:

4oz turkey breast patty

3cups stir fry cabbage, onion and mushrooms

1Tbs sesame seed oil

mind you I am still in my first 30 days

Any help is appreciated!

Heather

Sandee writes,  January 31, 2012

Hi Heather,  Weigh your vegetables instead of putting them in a cup, you will get a lot more...you can also split it up.  Another thing that I did for years is take advantage...full advantage....of the finger foods.  I would use an enire zucchinni, onion and green pepper for my three...the biggest ones I could find....slice them up, spray oil and garlic salt on them, bake them at 400 for about 20-30 minutes....until caramelized....and eat it all.  With that I would also have a 16 oz salad...measured....that way it looks like a family size salad...and I would eat all of that too : )  The BLT salad was a favorite : )  I ate that way and maintained my size 2's and 4's : )  There's so much you can do with this food....especially the vegetables...get creative and thoroughly enjoy yourself!

Home |  Recipes |  Forums |  Vitamins |  My Blog |  Shopping |  Terms of Use and Legal Disclaimers |  Contact Me | Make a Donation
Formal Dresses uk cheap Evening Dresses Robe de bal courte Abendkleider Evening Dresses online Formal Dresses sale ctkac sulasa ggpshamli <>