Happy2BeMe.com
No Sugar, No Flour Recipes and more
free recipes that contain no sugar and no flour, natural recipes, abstinent recipes

raw food no sugar no flour raw food no sugar no flour
Starting No SWF this Wed. - Feb. 1  

Forums -> No Sugar No Flour Diet Plan -> Starting No SWF this Wed. - Feb. 1
Email link to Topic   Start new Topic
Vita-Mix Super 5200
no flour no sugar recipes
Karen writes,  January 30, 2012

Hi All,  I'm Karen, I'm new to this site.  I had done no sugar, wheat, or flour for 3 months and sadly enough gained much of it back.  The good thing is that I know I need a better plan for keeping it off.  I didn't expect it to work so well and therefore had no maintenace plan.  I also need to mix up the food better.  I got tired of eating the same thing and then found my love for chocolate again.  So wish me luck, and let me know how you all are doing on it.  Diet tips are always welcome. :)

Thanks! 

Sandee writes,  January 31, 2012

There are chocolates we can eat : )  There is raw cacao powder, Toronni's chocolate syrup, Walden's Chocolate syrup....of course, if you find you are having an addictive response as some have, you may want to avoid it.

Home |  Recipes |  Forums |  Vitamins |  My Blog |  Shopping |  Terms of Use and Legal Disclaimers |  Contact Me | Make a Donation
Formal Dresses uk cheap Evening Dresses Robe de bal courte Abendkleider Evening Dresses online Formal Dresses sale ctkac sulasa ggpshamli <>