Happy2BeMe.com
No Sugar, No Flour Recipes and more
free recipes that contain no sugar and no flour, natural recipes, abstinent recipes

raw food no sugar no flour raw food no sugar no flour
Reached my Goal Weight!  

Forums -> No Sugar No Flour Diet Plan -> Reached my Goal Weight!
Email link to Topic   Start new Topic
Vita-Mix Super 5200
no flour no sugar recipes
Mary D writes,  January 26, 2012

I wanted to share a wonderful success! Today, I reached my goal weight of 130. I am 5'3". I feel great!!!! I have been on the CEA-HOW program for the last 3 months and I have released 17 lbs! I am very grateful and working my program. thanks for the wonderful information that I have found here!

I will now be on maintenance. I'm so thankful to God!! peace and good, it works when you work it!!

Chris writes,  January 27, 2012
Congrats...you are an inspiration to me. Thank you for sharing.
Sandee writes,  January 27, 2012

That's awesome Mary!  Good job : )

mi75 writes,  January 28, 2012

incredible mary!!! awesome job...

Karen writes,  January 30, 2012

Great news, Mary.  I'm inspired to get back on the wagon!

Mary D writes,  February 11, 2012

Thank you for your wonderful support! I'm still going strong. I am attending CEA-HOW in Spanish and in AZ they had their first Hispana Intergroup workshop! It was great to be around these wonderful women comitted to their health!

I am now on maintainence and I'm loving it! I never thought that I would be trying "NOT" to lose weight!!

Karen I support you!!

Thanks ALL!!

Karen R. writes,  February 24, 2012
Mary, awesome! Can't wait until I can report reaching my goal.

Home |  Recipes |  Forums |  Vitamins |  My Blog |  Shopping |  Terms of Use and Legal Disclaimers |  Contact Me | Make a Donation
Formal Dresses uk cheap Evening Dresses Robe de bal courte Abendkleider Evening Dresses online Formal Dresses sale ctkac sulasa ggpshamli <>