Happy2BeMe.com
No Sugar, No Flour Recipes and more
free recipes that contain no sugar and no flour, natural recipes, abstinent recipes

raw food no sugar no flour raw food no sugar no flour
New  

Forums -> No Sugar No Flour Diet Plan -> New
Email link to Topic   Start new Topic
Vita-Mix Super 5200
no flour no sugar recipes
HeatherAB77 writes,  January 24, 2012

Hi My name is Heather and I am new to this website however I have searched this wensite and all the recipes. I have tried several and they are so good.  I am confused though does everyone do CEA-HOW or does everyone just commit to no sugar, or flour??  My exoerience with CEA-HOW is that for first 30 days you are not allowed any grains or starches. Then after first 30 days you are allowed two servings a day of a grain/starch. Also I was under the impression that a serving of oatbran is 3TBS not 1/4C. I am just curious.

Thanks

Heather

Sandee writes,  January 24, 2012

Hi Heather,

It did start out as a Cea HOW recipe site...even though we aren't supposed to say the name : )  It  is now used by all sorts of people though seeking greater health.  Unless other wise stated, the recipes are program measurements and abstinent.  Three tablespoons is the same as 1/4 C : )

XO  Sandee

HeatherAB77 writes,  January 30, 2012

Thank you for your reply. That is good to know. :)

Heather

Home |  Recipes |  Forums |  Vitamins |  My Blog |  Shopping |  Terms of Use and Legal Disclaimers |  Contact Me | Make a Donation
Formal Dresses uk cheap Evening Dresses Robe de bal courte Abendkleider Evening Dresses online Formal Dresses sale ctkac sulasa ggpshamli <>