Happy2BeMe.com
No Sugar, No Flour Recipes and more
free recipes that contain no sugar and no flour, natural recipes, abstinent recipes

raw food no sugar no flour raw food no sugar no flour
Pasta  

Forums -> No Sugar No Flour Diet Plan -> Pasta
Email link to Topic   Start new Topic
Vita-Mix Super 5200
no flour no sugar recipes
Chris writes,  January 22, 2012

I know that duram (spelling) wheat is used...what are the brands that are available?  Thank you

Chris. writes,  January 22, 2012

I live in WA and we do not have a Meijers here.

mi75 writes,  January 23, 2012

chris- i probably am not much help, because i live in the midwest-the home of meijers- but what you are going to look for is WHOLE DURUM wheat pasta. i think your easiest bet would be to call your local grocer AND health food store, and ask them to do the work for you to find it. i don't know that there are many brands out there. i looked and looked at my local healthfood store for it but couldn't find it, then when i called they knew exactly what i needed. i never ordered it from them because of cost, i only buy the meijer organics brand. if you are Dr Gott, then you can also have whole corn or whole rice pasta too.

Home |  Recipes |  Forums |  Vitamins |  My Blog |  Shopping |  Terms of Use and Legal Disclaimers |  Contact Me | Make a Donation
Formal Dresses uk cheap Evening Dresses Robe de bal courte Abendkleider Evening Dresses online Formal Dresses sale ctkac sulasa ggpshamli <>