Happy2BeMe.com
No Sugar, No Flour Recipes and more
free recipes that contain no sugar and no flour, natural recipes, abstinent recipes

raw food no sugar no flour raw food no sugar no flour

Forums -> No Sugar No Flour Diet Plan -> newbie
Email link to Topic   Start new Topic
Vita-Mix Super 5200
no flour no sugar recipes
Noelle writes,  December 29, 2011

I have been thinking of giving up sugar and flour, but was wondering how to begin.  Are there any tips, suggestions, books etc for someone just beginning the process? It feels a little daunting, but I really want to try it!

Sandee writes,  December 29, 2011

I started by doing the "detoxification", and I will be doing that again in a few days.  There are also 12 step groups, Dr. Gotts, or Southbeach....it all depends on where you are with it.  When I started with the detoxification it was also as a fast with prayer....I believe that is what helped get me to where I needed to go.

mi75 writes,  January 01, 2012

good luck noelle! i too struggled with weight loss for many years. a little over a year ago, my GI doctor suggested Dr Gott to me because my liver was sluggish and not functioning optimally. she more or less TOLD me to do it. i left her office and went straight to Barnes and Noble and got both books. they are inexpensive, less than $10. i read the blue one that night, it didn't take long. the concepts of no flour and no sugar are VERY easy. simply eat anything without flour and sugar. i've also learned through sandee and others here who do CEA-HOW that any sort of addicting food should also be avoided. i've tweaked my own eating schedule a bit. i can't believe how easy it it. you cannot imagine all the substitutes out there-just about anything you are interested in eating can somehow be modified to a flour free,sugar free abstinent version!!! it's not hard, but taking the first step can be scary. welcome, and good luck!!

Noelle writes,  January 02, 2012

Thanks for the encouragement.  I'm going to get Dr Gotts book and give it a try.

Eric writes,  January 17, 2012

Hello

test writes,  January 17, 2012

test

Home |  Recipes |  Forums |  Vitamins |  My Blog |  Shopping |  Terms of Use and Legal Disclaimers |  Contact Me | Make a Donation
Formal Dresses uk cheap Evening Dresses Robe de bal courte Abendkleider Evening Dresses online Formal Dresses sale ctkac sulasa ggpshamli <>