Happy2BeMe.com
No Sugar, No Flour Recipes and more
free recipes that contain no sugar and no flour, natural recipes, abstinent recipes

raw food no sugar no flour raw food no sugar no flour
sprouted flour  

Forums -> No Sugar No Flour Diet Plan -> sprouted flour
Email link to Topic   Start new Topic
Vita-Mix Super 5200
no flour no sugar recipes
Lu Ann B. writes,  December 15, 2011

I wanted to ask if anyone knows about sprouted wheat flour? I have been using it because it is lower glycemic index. A homeopathic doctor recommends it. I have read different things about it. Some say that sprouting takes the starch out and it becomes a vegetable. Others say it becomes a starchy vegetable like potatoes. I would appreciate any input about this. 

Sandee writes,  December 21, 2011

I haven't heard of sprouted flour, but we can eat the sprouted grain breads.  I sprout seeds myself and used them accordingly....lentils and garbanzo beans/chick peas, are protein, broccoi, mung beans, radishes, etc are a vegetable, quinoa, buck wheat are grains.  I hope that helps!

mi75 writes,  January 01, 2012

are you speaking of 'sprouted grain'- perhaps in a bread version? if so, then on Dr Gott, YES, sprouted grain breads are allowed. just be sure that they remain flour free. and yes, they are much lower GI and so much better for your body than that white-glue-bread we ate as kids! (mine still love it, but i'll slowly get them off of it!). Like sandee, I eat sprouted breads, veg sprouts on salads and sandwiches, and i even chop them fine into dips to add nutrients to my day!

Home |  Recipes |  Forums |  Vitamins |  My Blog |  Shopping |  Terms of Use and Legal Disclaimers |  Contact Me | Make a Donation
Formal Dresses uk cheap Evening Dresses Robe de bal courte Abendkleider Evening Dresses online Formal Dresses sale ctkac sulasa ggpshamli <>