Happy2BeMe.com
No Sugar, No Flour Recipes and more
free recipes that contain no sugar and no flour, natural recipes, abstinent recipes

raw food no sugar no flour raw food no sugar no flour
where to begin  

Forums -> No Sugar No Flour Diet Plan -> where to begin
Email link to Topic   Start new Topic
Vita-Mix Super 5200
no flour no sugar recipes
Smithy writes,  July 11, 2011

hello,

I am very new to ALL of this but firmly believe in my heart that this is the direction I'm to head into! I have researched everything ( recently purchased books) I could get my hands on the begin this new lifestyle. But as with anything, I never can figure out just where to begin! Im a checklist kinda girl and I was wondering if anyone can remember just HOW they started and began all this. I figure I have about 25+ lbs to lose. I sooo desperately need a starting point today even before I receive the books. I purchased Dr. Gott's cookbook, Get the sugar out 501 ways, SugarBusters ckbk & shopping guide, Sugar Blues & record ALL of Dr Oz too!

Can someome please help with just getting organized and started before I overwhelm myself and get frustrated! Please...

Sandee writes,  July 12, 2011

Hi Smithy, 

I personally went and go to "Cea HOW", you can go to ceahow.org to locate a meeting near you, or a phone meeting.

Have a great day!

Home |  Recipes |  Forums |  Vitamins |  My Blog |  Shopping |  Terms of Use and Legal Disclaimers |  Contact Me | Make a Donation
Formal Dresses uk cheap Evening Dresses Robe de bal courte Abendkleider Evening Dresses online Formal Dresses sale ctkac sulasa ggpshamli <>