Happy2BeMe.com
No Sugar, No Flour Recipes and more
free recipes that contain no sugar and no flour, natural recipes, abstinent recipes

raw food no sugar no flour raw food no sugar no flour
pasta?  

Forums -> No Sugar No Flour Diet Plan -> pasta?
Email link to Topic   Start new Topic
Vita-Mix Super 5200
no flour no sugar recipes
BES writes,  June 29, 2011

Thanks for this site! I'm switching my family over to No flour/No sugar and want to make it painless and fun with "stand-ins" for their transition. My question is: Does the brown-rice pasta I've been using (such as Tinkyada brand) contain flour? Does all pasta? Thank you for your help.

Sandee writes,  June 29, 2011

You want to look for "whole durahm wheat" for pasta.  For all brands you need to read the ingredients.  Semolina is flour and of course anything that says flour is flour.  If the brown rice is only brown rice, it's okay.  I just looked at it on line and it seems okay.

Lynda writes,  July 12, 2011

Ezekiel does have sprouted grain pasta. I have found it at Vitamin Cottage and I suppose some smaller health food stores might carry it....or on-line might be an option. The kicker is 1/2 c and that really isn't much! Might as well eat the veggies ;)

Home |  Recipes |  Forums |  Vitamins |  My Blog |  Shopping |  Terms of Use and Legal Disclaimers |  Contact Me | Make a Donation
Formal Dresses uk cheap Evening Dresses Robe de bal courte Abendkleider Evening Dresses online Formal Dresses sale ctkac sulasa ggpshamli <>