Happy2BeMe.com
No Sugar, No Flour Recipes and more
free recipes that contain no sugar and no flour, natural recipes, abstinent recipes

raw food no sugar no flour raw food no sugar no flour
Nacho/corn chips  

Forums -> No Sugar No Flour Diet Plan -> Nacho/corn chips
Email link to Topic   Start new Topic
Vita-Mix Super 5200
no flour no sugar recipes
mi75 writes,  June 21, 2011

What brand of nacho chips do you like best that are on plan? I LOVED this one off-label brand i found some time ago at Big Lots but they don't carry it any longer. I also have found that I LOVE the Tostito multi-grain kind, but they have flour in them! boo hoo...

so...any good suggestions? i love to make warm refried beans with fresh salsa and eat with chips for lunch all the time, but haven't had it in a while

virginia writes,  June 21, 2011

the artisan tostitos,does not have flour or sugar.

Michael writes,  July 08, 2011

Or, if you watn to go the extra-pure route, try brushing corn tortillas with olive oil, toasting, and then salting.  A great alternative to tortilla chips/nachos, and not only

but also no added chemicals!

Brandi writes,  July 30, 2011

Target carries an AMAZING blue corn tortilla chip that I love (no flour or sugar, of course).

I also love to have Fritos with Mexican.  Use as dip or top on my Mexican salad!

Mary D writes,  January 15, 2012

Michael, great suggestion! when I can have some grains, I'm going to try this!

Home |  Recipes |  Forums |  Vitamins |  My Blog |  Shopping |  Terms of Use and Legal Disclaimers |  Contact Me | Make a Donation
Formal Dresses uk cheap Evening Dresses Robe de bal courte Abendkleider Evening Dresses online Formal Dresses sale ctkac sulasa ggpshamli <>