Happy2BeMe.com
No Sugar, No Flour Recipes and more
free recipes that contain no sugar and no flour, natural recipes, abstinent recipes

raw food no sugar no flour raw food no sugar no flour
Prayers needed...  

Forums -> No Sugar No Flour Diet Plan -> Prayers needed...
Email link to Topic   Start new Topic
Vita-Mix Super 5200
no flour no sugar recipes
mi75 writes,  May 24, 2011

Hi friends, I'm so happy and greatful for you all and wanted to ask for prayer over the coming months. As some of you know, we are in the process of an infant adoption and hoping that we will be matched with a birthmom in the next couple of months.

The major thing in our life right now is DH's job. he's a middle/high school special ed teacher and has been teaching for almost 20 years. because he's been teaching so long, he's also at the top of the payscale. He was in one district long term but was acutally one of the last teachers hired there over a ten year period, so in 2010 he and three others got cut due to budget. Many long nights, interviews and prayers later, he was offered a really nice teaching position this past fall.

because he's a first year teacher in the new school, he is quite certain that he will probably be cut again this year. we are simply asking for prayer that THE RIGHT THING happen for us. we don't know what the right thing is, but the Lord does, so we're asking for His guidance. it could be that he's meant to stay home with the baby. it could be that he'll be called back for another year of teaching. it could be something else.

thanks all!

Sandee writes,  May 26, 2011

Praying for God's will is the absolute best thing you can do....because He may have something even better in mind : )  At the risk of sounding like a broken record....and aging myself for calling it a record...these are the prayers that I have said every day for the past 6 1/2 years: 

God, I offer myself to Thee to build with me and to do with me as Thou wilt, relieve me from the bondage of self so that I may better do Thy will.  Take away my difficulties that victory over them may bear witness to those I would help of Thy Love, Thy Power and Thy Way of Life.  May I do Thy will always.

My Creator, I am now willing that you should have all of me good and bad, take away every single defect of character that stands in the way of my usefulness to you and my fellows, grant me strength as I go out from here to do your bidding, amen.

Oh, that You would bless me indeed and enlarge my teritory.  That Your hand would be with me and that you would keep me from evil and not allow me to cause pain.

Home |  Recipes |  Forums |  Vitamins |  My Blog |  Shopping |  Terms of Use and Legal Disclaimers |  Contact Me | Make a Donation
Formal Dresses uk cheap Evening Dresses Robe de bal courte Abendkleider Evening Dresses online Formal Dresses sale ctkac sulasa ggpshamli <>