Happy2BeMe.com
No Sugar, No Flour Recipes and more
free recipes that contain no sugar and no flour, natural recipes, abstinent recipes

raw food no sugar no flour raw food no sugar no flour
Whatg kind of rice is allowed  

Forums -> No Sugar No Flour Diet Plan -> Whatg kind of rice is allowed
Email link to Topic   Start new Topic
Vita-Mix Super 5200
no flour no sugar recipes
Lynn writes,  January 26, 2011

I am going to start on this diet in 2 weeks (after my SuperBowl Party), and just want to get a handle on what to stock up on.  I LOVE rice-a-roni.   Are any of these allowed on the diet?  How about popcorn.  And, am I right that all potatoes are allowed??  Thanks so much.  Can't wait to get started!

Sandee writes,  January 26, 2011

This website is a composite of many "no sugar, no flour" diets.  The white stuff is definitely not good.  You could make your own "Rice-a-Roni" with brown rice.  Yes, all potatos are good....the serving size is 1/2 or 4 oz.  I would think that air-popped popcorn would be fine depending on how it impacts you....some view it as a trigger food and avoid it.....I can't eat it myself....but that doesn't mean that it's all bad.

Have a great party!

Home |  Recipes |  Forums |  Vitamins |  My Blog |  Shopping |  Terms of Use and Legal Disclaimers |  Contact Me | Make a Donation
Formal Dresses uk cheap Evening Dresses Robe de bal courte Abendkleider Evening Dresses online Formal Dresses sale ctkac sulasa ggpshamli <>