Happy2BeMe.com
No Sugar, No Flour Recipes and more
free recipes that contain no sugar and no flour, natural recipes, abstinent recipes

raw food no sugar no flour raw food no sugar no flour
Looking for a buddy  

Forums -> No Sugar No Flour Diet Plan -> Looking for a buddy
Email link to Topic   Start new Topic
Vita-Mix Super 5200
no flour no sugar recipes
Melissa writes,  January 16, 2011

Would love to buddy up with someone who's been on the no sugar, no flour diet plan for a while or even if you're just starting like me.

Betty writes,  January 16, 2011

Hey Melissa,

I just started the no sugar/no wheat diet 5 days ago and would love a buddy.  I'm searching for something to drink besides water.  I've always been against splenda, but I've had to add it to my coffee and tea to be able to drink it.  I've not been able to find anything!!  What do you drink?

Eric writes,  January 17, 2011

Stevia (Truvia is a brand name) are natural sweetners.  I switched from Splenda to Truvia and it was not that hard adjusting. 

There are a lot of topics on this forum related to natural sweetners  You can enter "stevia" in the Google search on the bottom of the page and select "Happy2BeMe.com" and search.  Good Luck

Melissa writes,  January 17, 2011

Hi Betty, I've been drinking green tea with some lemon. I drink it hot and it seems to keep me feeling full.  Stevia is great. Its a natural sweetner. I learned about it on this website. It's found in the supplement isle of your whole foods store. Its not considered a "food" by the FDA. So it won't be where the sugar, splenda ect. products are found.

mi75 writes,  January 20, 2011

one of the best sweeteners out there is agave nectar. it's low gi and a totally natural sweetener. also, Fruit Sweet, which is essentially a concentracted fruit juice used for sweetening. good luck!

Sandee writes,  January 21, 2011

If you're in Cea HOW though, agave nectar isn't in the plan.

mi75 writes,  January 24, 2011

oh, good to know sandee. thanks for that update!

virginia writes,  May 18, 2011

I am always looking for a buddy to share receips and updates on your progress with this eating plan.

Home |  Recipes |  Forums |  Vitamins |  My Blog |  Shopping |  Terms of Use and Legal Disclaimers |  Contact Me | Make a Donation
Formal Dresses uk cheap Evening Dresses Robe de bal courte Abendkleider Evening Dresses online Formal Dresses sale ctkac sulasa ggpshamli <>