Happy2BeMe.com
No Sugar, No Flour Recipes and more
free recipes that contain no sugar and no flour, natural recipes, abstinent recipes

raw food no sugar no flour raw food no sugar no flour
Daniel Fast 2011  

Forums -> No Sugar No Flour Diet Plan -> Daniel Fast 2011
Email link to Topic   Start new Topic
Vita-Mix Super 5200
no flour no sugar recipes
Sandee writes,  December 27, 2010

HI All,

I want to draw your attention to today's blog and invite you to do a Daniel fast with us starting 1/3/11.  We can use this forum for support, experience, strength, questions....and hopefully testamonies of the amazing benefits you and I will experince : )

Happy Holiday's

Matt writes,  January 03, 2011

Hi Sandee,

I am beginning the Daniel fast today as well(1/3/11) I learned about it through church-i am excited but know it will take focus!

Sandee writes,  January 03, 2011

Cool Matt....you can do it!!! Just have your prayer list ready for when the impulse to eat something you don't want to for the next 21 days comes up....that will zapp it for you : )

For those of you who are on the juice fast, I made some creamy tomato soup that really hit the spot for dinner....here it is.....http://www.happy2beme.com/recipe/nosugar-noflour-recipe.action?recipeId=294&title=Easy%20vegan%20creamy%20tomato%20soup.

Home |  Recipes |  Forums |  Vitamins |  My Blog |  Shopping |  Terms of Use and Legal Disclaimers |  Contact Me | Make a Donation
Formal Dresses uk cheap Evening Dresses Robe de bal courte Abendkleider Evening Dresses online Formal Dresses sale ctkac sulasa ggpshamli <>