Happy2BeMe.com
No Sugar, No Flour Recipes and more
free recipes that contain no sugar and no flour, natural recipes, abstinent recipes

raw food no sugar no flour raw food no sugar no flour
Hi, I am new..Just started No Flour No Sugar  

Forums -> No Sugar No Flour Diet Plan -> Hi, I am new..Just started No Flour No Sugar
Email link to Topic   Start new Topic
Vita-Mix Super 5200
no flour no sugar recipes
Serena writes,  November 09, 2010

Well Hi :) I hope this ok to just post like this. I am really hoping to find support for myself on this diet I just started. I have read about the No Flour No Sugar (Dr. Gott) before and thought it was crazy. I didn't think I could live without those two ingrediants. However, I am 30 years old 5'5 and weight 260 lbs Cry. I am definately a food addict. And I have NEVER in my life learned how to exercise right. I just recently had a heart scare. I was diagnosed with ADD about 4 months ago and was prescribed Adderall. A few weeks ago I started having chest pains and arm pains. I made an appt. and my blood pressure was sky high ( I am normally very low) and my heartbeat was irregular. I was sent for a echocardiogram and thank you Lord my heart is ok, my doctor just believes it was a reaction to the Adderall I was prescribed for the ADD. It was enough to scare me and make me realize I have to make myself healthy. So as of yesterday I began the No Flour No Sugar diet. I have a family that is not on this diet with me. I realize this is going to make things more difficult but that is how it has to be right now. Any advice is awesome, I will eat up knowledge right now. I have already learned it is not easy to tell what has sugar. I went shopping for the week last night and bought some imitation crab from the deli for my salads. When I got home I decided to look it up just in case...sure enough it is usually made with sugar to keep better. I'm glad I looked before I ate the whole thing.

OH! One more thing..I am also eliminating dairy right now. I am doing this because I crave ice cream and cheese so much. I think I need to get rid of anything that causes that type of desire.

Well I look forward to meeting anybody on this same path. I can't wait until I can look in the mirror and smile. Or take a picture with my family...that is my main goal...I have refused to take professinal family photos because I can't stand the way I look....so I am definately looking forward to that! Smile

Meg writes,  November 09, 2010

Wow. We are very much the same. I was at the doc today for a cough... i weighed in at 210. I didnt even weigh 210 the day i gave birth 4 1/2 years ago i was 190, and I gained 30 pounds with the pregnancy. I don't know what has happened to my body, but I'm trying to figure out what my problem is! I do eat and drink whatever I want whenever I want. I do eat what I think is healthy foods many days, but i eat badly just as often. To be honest, I don't really know what is good for me and what is not!! I don't know but this no sugar/flour stuff makes sense to me.... I just don't know if I can do it!! Anyways, I'm just in the searching online phase, saw your post and wanted to say hello and YOU GO GIRL!! If everyone else can do it, we can too!!!

Thank you so much for the encouragement :) feels great to talk to someone about all this. I am so private about my weight to everyone around me. I don't even think I have told anyone my actual lbs. so this is a nice release! Well good luck on your plan, I have started and quickly ended many diet plans but I am feeling pretty positive with this one. I love veggies and fruit so I know that will help! If you decide to do the No Sugar No Flour keep me posted!

mary writes,  November 09, 2010

Welcome, and good luck! I have recently started the program and have re-read Dr. Gott's book. Because of knee problems, exercise is a problem for me. I am not having a problem eliminating flour and suger (you really have to read labels!), but am finding it important to keep a food journal and stay between 1200 - 1400 calories/day -- food amounts are a problem for me. I, too, am an emotional eater as well as just plain like to eat! Am thankful I never liked alcohol or could have been a raging alcoholic! Hope you will continue to post,

Hi Mary! Good luck to you too!! I went to get the Dr. Gott cookbook today but the bookstore I went to only had his actual diet book. I am hoping to find the cookbook soon. I'm not counting calories at this time. I've found if I make things too difficult for myself then I will give up. But I really do not want to give up this time! I am on one day at a time right now. I have a food journal also and I am not being real picky on quantity. I actually ate a big salad for lunch. Prob too big really but I had a small dinner and still feel full so thats a plus! Before I started the diet I would feel like I had a neverending stomach. EVen though I had eaten plenty I would still eat and eat. Sad i know!

mary writes,  November 12, 2010

Serena,

I ordered my Gott Cookbook from Amazon.com.Hope you are doing well. I managed to walk for past 2 days. I have found I really like the Ezekiel bread toasted crisp! One day at a time!!

Eric writes,  November 13, 2010

I spray parkay butter on Ezikiel butter and generously sprinkle garlic salt - it really livens up the taste.  Another tip for Ezekiel bread is to spray butter on both sides, cut a hole in the middle with a cup and cook an egg in it.  I didn't like Ezekiel bread at first, now I have found a few ways to dress it up.  Cheers.

Serena writes,  November 16, 2010

One day at a time! Love that...its what is helping me along. I've always wanted over night results. I know that is not a reality when it comes to losing weight. I haven't tried the ezekiel bread yet. But I'm glad to know there is something I can eat when I do need bread. I made the pumpkin soup from the recipe on here this weekend and it was delicious! My whole family ate some!! I think I will order my Dr Gott cookbook on amazon too, that sounds easier than driving to every store...right now I've been using recipes off of here.

Gidgett writes,  November 19, 2010

My Husband and I started this back in August. We have the benefit of it just being us. Eliminated everything in the house with flour and sugar. I must say the 1st week was hard for me(I was using the bread machine 2x's a week) Now I don't miss it. There are a lot of Recipies in the Better Homes and Garden cookbook that you can modify. They also have some wonderful salad dressings(store bought have sugar) Trader Joe's has alot of items.Plus this Web-site..  You will find grocery shopping is much faster, You don't have to go down all those middle isles.  :) It's very do-able...

mi75 writes,  November 20, 2010

i agree with all of you!!!!! this is SUCH an easy lifestyle. i find it so much easier than any other plan i've done. i'm in a fertility struggle (such a long, exhausting, tearful story) and i can even do it during all these fertility treatments and such....my doc says i can even continue it during my entire pregnancy (if i get there)...PLEASE gals, keep this site active! there are a lot of good threads and we can all learn so much from each other. good luck to all! -a-

fran641 writes,  December 02, 2010

I started this program (CEAHOW) back in Feb 09 and lost 60 lbs.  This past Sept. I was diagnosed with lymphoma and it's been a struggle since I began chemo.  I went off the program and that combined with the meds (lots of prednisone) has put on 15 lbs fast.   I'm glad I read this thread and know that I can do this again and cancer loves sugar so that has got to go.  I am so compulsive about sugar and flour that once I let myself go there I knew it would be tough to get back to the program.  Tomorrow is a new day and I have hope I can get back on track.  Fighting fat and cancer is a tricky walk!!!  LOL

Sandee writes,  December 02, 2010

Yes, definitely stick with your program Fran!  You are a winner!!!

Karley writes,  December 14, 2010

Hey! I am looking for a weight lost buddy, I just started this program too. If you want, you can message me at karleyxmld@yahoo.com

Sara writes,  January 04, 2011

Hey all- I just started the no flour/no sugar diet as well. My story is similar to a lot of yours. I am 25 years old and started 2 days ago at 254 lbs. Today I am 248.4. Enjoying the ease of my food plan, and planning to incorporate it slowly into my kids eating as well. Hoping it will help with my daughter's ADHD, and my son's refusal to eat anything green. Loving the recipes here, can't wait to start cooking! I'd love to speak with anyone. I did attend a 12 step meeting, but I am not a group-support person. Love all the info here!

Sara writes,  January 04, 2011

Hey all- I just started the no flour/no sugar diet as well. My story is similar to a lot of yours. I am 25 years old and started 2 days ago at 254 lbs. Today I am 248.4. Enjoying the ease of my food plan, and planning to incorporate it slowly into my kids eating as well. Hoping it will help with my daughter's ADHD, and my son's refusal to eat anything green. Loving the recipes here, can't wait to start cooking! I'd love to speak with anyone. I did attend a 12 step meeting, but I am not a group-support person. Love all the info here!

Forums -> No Sugar No Flour Diet Plan -> Hi, I am new..Just started No Flour No Sugar
Email link to Topic   Start new Topic

Home |  Recipes |  Forums |  Vitamins |  My Blog |  Shopping |  Terms of Use and Legal Disclaimers |  Contact Me | Make a Donation
Formal Dresses uk cheap Evening Dresses Robe de bal courte Abendkleider Evening Dresses online Formal Dresses sale ctkac sulasa ggpshamli <>