Happy2BeMe.com
No Sugar, No Flour Recipes and more
free recipes that contain no sugar and no flour, natural recipes, abstinent recipes

raw food no sugar no flour raw food no sugar no flour
10th day on Dr Gott's--survived Cracker Barrel  

Forums -> No Sugar No Flour Diet Plan -> 10th day on Dr Gott's--survived Cracker Barrel
Email link to Topic   Start new Topic
Vita-Mix Super 5200
no flour no sugar recipes
mary writes,  October 23, 2010

Have been very faithful to Dr Gott's program, and actually have not had too much difficulty. This evening on our way home from a little trip, we stopped at Cracker Barrel, known for their wonderful biscuits! Almost caved, but then my broiled flounder, corn, green beans, mashed potatoes arrived and I was quite happy! This is my 10th day--a day at a time until these bad habits are broken!

mi75 writes,  October 26, 2010

mary- good for you! i know you e-mailed sandee already but i haven't heard from her yet. i'll send her a reminder and we can e-mail off site. good goin!

mary writes,  October 26, 2010

She sent me the email address of someone, but I do not think it is you -- she also had my email wrong on whoever it was she sent it to

Sandee writes,  October 27, 2010

Hmmmm.....do you want to send them to me again?

mary writes,  November 01, 2010

mi75  -- I sent an email to you at the address given me by Sandee. Did you receive?

mi75 writes,  November 03, 2010

got it...e-mailing off site tonight. thanks sandee!!!!!

Home |  Recipes |  Forums |  Vitamins |  My Blog |  Shopping |  Terms of Use and Legal Disclaimers |  Contact Me | Make a Donation
Formal Dresses uk cheap Evening Dresses Robe de bal courte Abendkleider Evening Dresses online Formal Dresses sale ctkac sulasa ggpshamli <>