Happy2BeMe.com
No Sugar, No Flour Recipes and more
free recipes that contain no sugar and no flour, natural recipes, abstinent recipes

raw food no sugar no flour raw food no sugar no flour
What did you eat today?  

Forums -> No Sugar No Flour Diet Plan -> What did you eat today?
Email link to Topic   Start new Topic
Vita-Mix Super 5200
no flour no sugar recipes
mi75 writes,  September 24, 2010

hi all- just wanted to share some basic eating ideas with each other. Thought this would be a good way to share meal ideas...

me:

breakfast- hot cooked whole corn pasta

lunch- ham and cheese "sandwich" with ezekial bread and sweet potato fries, salad

snack: grapes, orange, string cheese

dinner: eating out tonight at a chinese/mongolian buffet where i will have fresh veg/shrimp stirfry made to order with rice and a salad

then off to the movies with DD and DH!

I have been teetering on and off program for a while but really trying to be back at it!

Usha writes,  February 16, 2011

I know this is old, but others will be looking through :)

Breakfast - Ezekiel toast w/ butter and a banana

Snack - Cheese, grapes

Lunch - Can of black bean soup.

Dinner - Bean and cheese tacos on whole corn tortillas w/ salsa and a Salad w/ romaine, shredded carrots, red onion, garbanzo beans, feta cheese and Newman's Own Oil and Vinegar dressing.

Dessert - Ezekiel cinnamon raisin toast w/ cream cheese.

Lexi writes,  February 22, 2011

3/4 cup of greek Yogurt ,1 banana, 2 tbl of cream

4 oz Turkey Loaf, 2 cups of vegi, 1 1/2 t of butter

4 Chicken sausage, 3 cups of Vegis, 2 tbs dressing, t of butter

Mary D writes,  January 03, 2012

I'm in my first 30 days (2nd time) and this is what I ate:

B: 1 egg, 2 oz nonfat yogurt, 1 c mixed fruit, 1 tsp of olive oil

L: 4 oz of turkey, 1 c of turkey broth mixed with 2 c of veggies (broccoli, carrots, aspargus and mushrooms)

D: 4 oz of steak, 1 c of turkey broth mixed with 2 c of veggies, (broccoli) 1 c of V-8.

I have reserved 1/2 c of nonfat milk for my jasmine/green tea (usually two cups)

Plenty of water with a dash of lemon juice.

Home |  Recipes |  Forums |  Vitamins |  My Blog |  Shopping |  Terms of Use and Legal Disclaimers |  Contact Me | Make a Donation
Formal Dresses uk cheap Evening Dresses Robe de bal courte Abendkleider Evening Dresses online Formal Dresses sale ctkac sulasa ggpshamli <>