Happy2BeMe.com
No Sugar, No Flour Recipes and more
free recipes that contain no sugar and no flour, natural recipes, abstinent recipes

raw food no sugar no flour raw food no sugar no flour
pasta and tomato soup  

Forums -> No Sugar No Flour Diet Plan -> pasta and tomato soup
Email link to Topic   Start new Topic
Vita-Mix Super 5200
no flour no sugar recipes
Phyllis  writes,  September 18, 2010

Is Dreamfield pasta allowed?  And when it's said that tomato soup is allowed , are they talking homemade? Because the canned has high fructose corn syrup in it.  Thanks

Sandee writes,  September 19, 2010

Send me the list of ingredients on the pasta....I've never heard of it.  I haven't seen a canned tomato soup either that we could have so I would think home made would be the answer....and it would be healthier too : )

Phyllis writes,  September 20, 2010

It says enriched semolina (semolina iron Ferrous sulfate) B vitamins niacin thamin mononitrate riboflavin folic acid vegetable fiber wheat gluten (plant protein) xanthan gum pectin potassium chloride

Sandee writes,  September 20, 2010

Semolina  is flour.  You want to look for "whole durahm wheat".  Meijer has a store brand that is organic....the health food stores also have this....but you still need to be really careful that those aren't semolina too....most of them are.

Home |  Recipes |  Forums |  Vitamins |  My Blog |  Shopping |  Terms of Use and Legal Disclaimers |  Contact Me | Make a Donation
Formal Dresses uk cheap Evening Dresses Robe de bal courte Abendkleider Evening Dresses online Formal Dresses sale ctkac sulasa ggpshamli <>