Happy2BeMe.com
No Sugar, No Flour Recipes and more
free recipes that contain no sugar and no flour, natural recipes, abstinent recipes

raw food no sugar no flour raw food no sugar no flour
drinks!  

Forums -> No Sugar No Flour Diet Plan -> drinks!
Email link to Topic   Start new Topic
Vita-Mix Super 5200
no flour no sugar recipes
er writes,  August 27, 2010

r u able to enjoy any alcoholic beverages? if so which are best?

Sandee writes,  August 30, 2010

Alcohol is pure sugar.

er writes,  August 30, 2010

all alcohol?   the guys at the gym said if you are gonna drink to drink vodka & club?

mi75 writes,  August 30, 2010

it's not worth what it does to your body! there is sugar in pretty much every alcohol but the point of doing a no sugar-no flour lifestyle is to make our bodies healthy and feed them only what they need for health! simply changing your eating style to eat everything but flour and sugar is not what it's about. give up the drinks and your body will love you for it! do a cleanse/juice fast and you will feel like a new person. try water, teas, homemade lemonade with agave (yummmm), iced decaf coffee (an occasional treat). you will notice a big difference. good luck! 

avagave writes,  September 02, 2010

Is that ok for CEA HOW?

Sandee writes,  September 05, 2010

I Do juice fasts that still follow Cea How. 

Breakfast:  1/2 C fruit juice, 2 C soy milk or hemp protein mixed with my fruit, 1 tsp oil, (I also use Green Magma green drink)

Lunch:  2 C fresh vegetable juice, 2 C soy milk or Hemp protien, 1 tsp oil.

Dinner  3 C fresh vegetable juice, 2 C soy milk or Hemp protein, 1 tsp oil.

Make sure that you are doing it for the right reasons....this can be tricky with an eating disorder....but it also breaks strongholds.  It is very cleansing to the body, mind and soul.

Home |  Recipes |  Forums |  Vitamins |  My Blog |  Shopping |  Terms of Use and Legal Disclaimers |  Contact Me | Make a Donation
Formal Dresses uk cheap Evening Dresses Robe de bal courte Abendkleider Evening Dresses online Formal Dresses sale ctkac sulasa ggpshamli <>