Happy2BeMe.com
No Sugar, No Flour Recipes and more
free recipes that contain no sugar and no flour, natural recipes, abstinent recipes

raw food no sugar no flour raw food no sugar no flour
trouble staying with it  

Forums -> No Sugar No Flour Diet Plan -> trouble staying with it
Email link to Topic   Start new Topic
Vita-Mix Super 5200
no flour no sugar recipes
Jenny writes,  August 26, 2010

I've been doing the no sugar, no flour thing since about April and have lot about 22 pounds and am so happy with it. I have about 6 more to go for my goal weight and I find lately its been hard for me not to cheat. I did so well the first couple of months and now I feel like I've lost my motivation. Does anyone have any tips or fast snack ideas for me? Thanks! Oh and thanks so much for this website. Its been really helpful.

Gidgett writes,  August 27, 2010

I have only been on the No Flour, No Sugar diet for about 2 1/2 weeks. I have lost about 5 lbs. I'm an old Weight Watcher dieter. I know what you mean about the Motivation part.  You just have to remind yourself why you started, also how hard it was to find clothes before (that is the deal breaker for me) Get different recipes online or try different foods. Stay clear of the bad stuff..I love Shredded mini wheat cereal and fruit. Also, change your routine, when  you get cravings get outside,go for a walk, talk to a friend on the phone. (hard to eat when you are talking)Take up knitting or crocheting. You can't eat because you need both hands, a bonus, you can make great gifts for Christmas.

Sandee writes,  August 27, 2010

I agree with keeping in mind why you are doing it.   We also need support and to deal with the "why" we want to over eat....many times we are hiding from or running from something that we aren't aware of...journaling helps as well as talking to someone about it.  We also just need to be around other people who want to live healthy so it becomes a way of life rather than another "diet".  Know that you will have cravings and they will pass....I drank a lot of Diet Root Beer and chewed a lot of sugar free gum in the beginning....I don't need to do that any more.  Also, caffeine will raise your blood sugar then drop causing cravings as well.

Jenny  writes,  August 28, 2010

That is very true about finding new clothes. Sometimes I look in the mirror and can't really see a difference untill I try on old clothes that were super tight and are really baggy now. Its an awesome feeling. i did really well this week and I know this website helped a lot. I agree with the being around people that want to live healty lives part. I don't think of it as a diet, just a way to live a better life. I think thats my main reason for cheating. Just being around my boyfriend and sister when they're eating fast food can be hard. It's so easy to just go through a drive thru than take the time to cook a meal. I've never cooked this much in my life but Im starting to like it more and more. Thanks so much for your replies. It has been very helpful.

Lynzie writes,  August 29, 2010

Thank you for the coments.I have 9 lbs to lose and forget what it is like feeling so unattractive in my old clothes.

Home |  Recipes |  Forums |  Vitamins |  My Blog |  Shopping |  Terms of Use and Legal Disclaimers |  Contact Me | Make a Donation
Formal Dresses uk cheap Evening Dresses Robe de bal courte Abendkleider Evening Dresses online Formal Dresses sale ctkac sulasa ggpshamli <>