Happy2BeMe.com
No Sugar, No Flour Recipes and more
free recipes that contain no sugar and no flour, natural recipes, abstinent recipes

raw food no sugar no flour raw food no sugar no flour
Sourcream  

Forums -> No Sugar No Flour Diet Plan -> Sourcream
Email link to Topic   Start new Topic
Vita-Mix Super 5200
no flour no sugar recipes
Brandi writes,  August 23, 2010

I know I could wait to talk to my Sponsor, but I'm anxious to know....can we have Sourcream on CEA-HOW?

fran641 writes,  August 24, 2010

Not until maintenance........sorry

Brandi writes,  August 24, 2010

Thanks!
So, I talkd to my Sponosor about it (and Avocados too).  Who's to say it's not a dressing?  She said I could consider them both as a dressing.
I'm not trying to be defiant and am doing great on the program.  I'm just one of those persons who likes to know why or have a more clear answer. 
My book doesn't even specify what fats we can have.  It's confusing. 
I know a new food book is coming out and we can have a vegetable at breakfast, so I'm hoping the new issue is more clear about stuff like that.  The new issue is also going to state the maintenance food as well. 
My fear is that I'm being defiant and I don't want to be, you know?

Sandee writes,  August 24, 2010

I think as long as you're doing well with your sponsor....and she has a good program and lenght in abstinence....then you're not defiant.  I wouldn't call avocado a dressing though...maybe a guacamoli dressing....but again, that's between you and your sponsor.

Yes, I heard about the vegetable at breakfast too....I heard that it's a 1/2 and that it needs to come from lunch or dinner....but I haven't actually seen anything yet.

Home |  Recipes |  Forums |  Vitamins |  My Blog |  Shopping |  Terms of Use and Legal Disclaimers |  Contact Me | Make a Donation
Formal Dresses uk cheap Evening Dresses Robe de bal courte Abendkleider Evening Dresses online Formal Dresses sale ctkac sulasa ggpshamli <>