Happy2BeMe.com
No Sugar, No Flour Recipes and more
free recipes that contain no sugar and no flour, natural recipes, abstinent recipes

raw food no sugar no flour raw food no sugar no flour
benefits of CEA HOW plan and health  

Forums -> No Sugar No Flour Diet Plan -> benefits of CEA HOW plan and health
Email link to Topic   Start new Topic
Vita-Mix Super 5200
no flour no sugar recipes
Kathy writes,  July 18, 2010

Sandy;

I can't begin to thank you enough for keeping in touch. Since I did the CEAHOW meetings ,in Ca and lost 75 pounds before relapsing, it has been a down hill spiral for me. I have searched out meetings here where I live now NRH TEXAS but they are mainly OA, which for me dosn't work. I went 4 years before switching to CEA HOW. that is the only thing that has worked for me. It didn't fail me , I failed it! I had lost 75 pounds and kept it off for a year, that in itself was a miracle. Usually I only lose 20- 30 pounds and put it back on and then some with everything else I've tried,in a short amount of time. So it's really hard for me to want to try any of those quick fixes, that cost money I don't have, and I usually fail them anyways. So I'am back on the plan and hope to use your sight for support, until I can make my 30 days, and start a meeting.I have gotten so obese that my joints ache, artheritis of the hips and spine, and heel spurs, not to mention acid reflux. When I did HOW before, I was recouperating from a back injury, I am a witness and have experienced the difference,in my overall health, just by following the food plan, and using the tools of the program.After a while it got easier to do the plan, but the ego got in the way and I quit using the tools and sponsor and got back my misery.Love what you have to say , and your sooo right on about how certain foods trigger relapse, and health problems.This is a sight I can trust,thanks for giving/hope to give it back to someone too.

Sandee writes,  July 19, 2010

Thank you for sharing that Kathy.  You've given back today already.  Your story is a good reminder of how we need to keep with the tools, stay humble and remember that what we have is an addition, disease, disorder.  It's so easy to forget the struggle when we've made it to recovery.  Thank you for being a part of this.....you have helped me today!

Home |  Recipes |  Forums |  Vitamins |  My Blog |  Shopping |  Terms of Use and Legal Disclaimers |  Contact Me | Make a Donation
Formal Dresses uk cheap Evening Dresses Robe de bal courte Abendkleider Evening Dresses online Formal Dresses sale ctkac sulasa ggpshamli <>