Happy2BeMe.com
No Sugar, No Flour Recipes and more
free recipes that contain no sugar and no flour, natural recipes, abstinent recipes

raw food no sugar no flour raw food no sugar no flour
Can I leave the splenda out of the recipe  

Forums -> No Sugar No Flour Diet Plan -> Can I leave the splenda out of the recipe
Email link to Topic   Start new Topic
Vita-Mix Super 5200
no flour no sugar recipes
Jmac writes,  June 17, 2010

Hi,

I am new to "no flour, no sugar". I have seen some great recipes...but I am not big on Splenda. Can I just leave it out...or use less? Like the recipe for muffins called for pineapple. Won't that be sugary enough?

Thanks.

Sandee writes,  June 18, 2010

Of course you can....do it to your own taste : )

Stephanie writes,  July 15, 2011

Jmac,
I use Brown Rice Syrup.  It works great, 1/4 cup of the syrup to 1 cup sugar.  You can find it in the whole foods market.

Sandee writes,  July 18, 2011

Brown rice syrup is a healthier alternative to sugar, but if you have a problem with sugar, you would want to avoid this.  If you don't, give it a try : )

mi75 writes,  July 26, 2011

also, real maple syrup is a good natural sweetener, and if you're not CEA-HOW, then agave would be ok too!

Home |  Recipes |  Forums |  Vitamins |  My Blog |  Shopping |  Terms of Use and Legal Disclaimers |  Contact Me | Make a Donation
Formal Dresses uk cheap Evening Dresses Robe de bal courte Abendkleider Evening Dresses online Formal Dresses sale ctkac sulasa ggpshamli <>